Thursday, November 10, 2011

London Ontario Drivers

....are the worst.
I really think they are. I don't know what it is, but I seem to encounter sheer stupidity on the road multiple times daily. How can people be so oblivious to what's going on around them? I know everyone makes mistakes and obviously I've cut someone off or done something stupid on the road a couple of times in my life, but the one huge difference is that I actually acknowledge that I have done something wrong. I'm well aware of when I do an asshole move or I screw up because I wasn't paying close enough attention to the road.
It seems that all bad London drivers who continuously do stupid and often dangerous things are completely unaware that they've done anything wrong. There is no hand wave or look of apology because they honestly don't have any idea that their driving is awful and could seriously harm someone one day.
I'm talking about the people who constantly change lanes, cutting people off in the process, or the people who turn left through the red light even though they were far behind the line when it turned yellow. Don't get me started on the people who never ever signal. It's a F-ing flick of the wrist that takes literally 2 seconds, how hard it is to take those 2 extra seconds to indicate where you are going?!
Anyways....I'm just curious as to how these people all ended up in London, Ontario. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment